Tuesday 21 May 2013

The Flower Series #1- "Cherry Blossom"

Hey everyone!

Cherry Blossom has to be one of prettiest flowers there is and it's everywhere at the moment! Hence why I got inspired to do this "cherry blossom" style make-up look ^^ Enjoy!


The picture this look was based on

Products used (Face)
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Light Porcelian
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
W7 Candy Floss Illuminating Powder


Eyes-
Barry M Green Eyeshadow Pencil
MUA Eyeliner in Shade Snow White- Inner corner smudged out & lining the bottom inner "tear duct" area

Lips-
Natural Collection Lipstick in Rose Petal mixed with Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Glamourous Pink


I didn't make this look too bright as I always associate blossom with being really soft and delicate. This is a really pink and white based look, however, I lined my lash line with green to mimick the flower leaves.



Lots of love, Laura xx

P.S. I know those pink flowers aren't blossom but they're the closest thing I could find (don't hate me ;_;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.