Wednesday 22 May 2013

Review:MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter

So, I'm a bit late to jump on this bandwagon but I've had this for a while and I just never got around to reviewing it xD

It is, of course, the new Make Up Academy Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter.


The most intriguing thing about this product is the appearance, the swirled embossment is so pretty and this, with the sleek white packaging, makes the product look a lot more expensive that the £3 I paid for it. The look has been likened to the MAC Skinfinishes, products that I have been drolling over for ages...one day *sighs*


The colour of this highlighter is quite champagne toned in the pan but is more pinkier on the skin, but not too pink for my yellow toned skin ^^ It's really flattering.

Pwetty!!! :3

Swatches-


The actual product I find can be a bit chalky if too much is applied, but the consistency is almost creamy otherwise.


Blended

Ingredients

On my face-

Here I have put the powder on my cheekbone and browbone ^^


It isn't too sparkly, which usually puts me off using highlighters, it's perfectly shimmery ^^

Overall, I really do like this product, another winner MUA! 

Lots of love, Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.