Friday 24 May 2013

Review: Rimmel Traffic Stopping Eyeshadow in "No Parking"

Hey everyone!

A quick review for you today of the Rimmel "Traffic Stopping Shadow" trio in No Parking.


First things first, I LURV Rimmel make up products! Their lipsticks are some of the best quality of a budget brand I have ever tried and I have tried a lot.


I actually didn't buy this, a friend gave it to me. To be honest, I wouldn't choose purple eyeshadow if I had to buy some eyeshadow, but I thought it may be handy to have some purples in my collection. 

Swatches-

Top- With primer, Bottom- With primer and a damp brush
As you can see, the pigmention isn't brilliant. The shadow itself is not really chalky but more dusty, if they makes any sense. Either way, there is quite a lot of fallout. 

I love it when there's a little guide. Perfect for make up novices.

FOTD using the eyeshadow
Yeah, I need to clean that mirror...remind me, will you? xD

Overall, I'm not impressed with this product. The look I achieved above I like, but I really had to pack the eyeshadow on to achieve it, which I really don't have the time or patience to do.

Rimmel has really been let down by their eyeshadow quality. I'm so sad D:

Lots of love, Laura xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.