Saturday 4 May 2013

My April Favourites! :D

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry for my lack of blogging but exam season is upon me so I haven't had a lot of time, my exams finish on the 24th though so I'll be blogging a lot more after then! (look forward to that ;3) Anyway, here are my april favourites. I can't believe april is over already...



1. Paramore's new self-titled album- £9.99 from HMV
2. Lush Tea Tree Toner Water- £3.95 for 100g
3. Make Up Academy Powder Blush in Shade 3- £1
4. L'oreal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution- £4.99
5. Make Up Academy Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder- £3
6. Collection Cream Puff Lip Cream in Fairy Cake- £2.99
7. Avon Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick in Frozen Rose- £7 (currently on offer for £3.99)
8. Paul Smith "Floral" fragrance- £23 (half price in Superdrug at the moment ^^)
9. W7 Candy Floss Brightning Face Powder- around £2-4, £3.10 here on amazon



Skincare

Tea tree toner water- I have been loving my tea tree water from Lush which I have recently rediscovered. I love how refreshing it feels to spritz it on the face, it's perfect for the summer in hot weather (if we ever get any here in England xD). It's also brillian for my oily skin as it makes my skin feel more fresh and balanced. I use as a toner in the morning after cleansing and spritz on my face throughout the day- whenever I feel like treating my skin ^^
L'oreal Micellar Solution- This stuff is just brilliant! It removes my makeup brilliantly and is so gentle on the skin, it literally feels like water. You can check my full review of it here.

Makeup



W7 Candy Floss- Oh my this stuff is gorgeous! I love to dust it on my cheekbones to give my face a pop of colour, it makes my complexion look so much more bright and lively. I'll probably do a full review of this soon, stay tuned ^^
MUA blush- This is another rediscovery. A lovely deep peach powder blush which provides great pigmentation which lasts all day. I have been loving this colour for spring :)
MUA highlighting powder- I literally bought this yesterday and I already love it. Review coming soon, spoiler- it's amazing (as if you didn't know that already :3)

Swatches

L to R- W7 Candy Floss, MUA blush, MUA highlighting powder

Lipstick

Out of focus xD Sorry
Collection Cream Puff- This is such a lovely spring colour, a stunning pink-coral shade, which is another of my rediscoveries. The formulation is like nothing I've ever come across before, it's so soft and creamy, it glides on the lips with ease and feels so velvety with a nice matte finish. An absolute winner.
Avon Frozen Rose- And yet another rediscovery. This is a beautiful pink shade with gold shimmer running through it, a lot more gorgeous than it sounds.

Swatches

L to R- Collection Cream Puff, Avon Frozen Rose

General


Paramore- I am absolutely loving this new sound. Yes, the sound is different but I welcome their change, every band must progress right? Pararmoe- rock on.
Paul Smith "Floral"- This is the perfume my parents got me for prom and I just adore it. It smells so fresh and pretty, it's literally spring in a bottle (the best description EVER).

And that's it ^^

I hope you had an awesome april and an even better may.
Good luck to anyone who has exams coming up!
Lots of love, Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.