Wednesday 15 May 2013

A collective haul ^^ (picture heavy)

Hey everyone! Just a few items I picked up when shopping with my nan and casually strolling through boots and superdrug recently...I, like many others, have a bit of an "impulse-buying" problem. The worse thing is that I regret NOTHING :'D


Clothing


1. White skull tank top (no idea what make it is :L)- I got this adorable top for £2.99 from a charity shop, it's so awesome and will be perfect for summer. I've found it here for £19.99, so I got a pretty good price :)
2. Blue lace pattern tank  top, £10 from Primark- I LOVE this top! I think it's so cute and will be perfect for my summer holiday to Venice (with my school's art department in June ^^). It looks great on and is just so sweet and summery...I suck at description, I apologise :)

Peekaboo! Skully sees you! That was a tad bit creepy and YES he's named Skully!! Problem?


3. Black knitted cardigan, £6 from Primark- There's nothing like a simple black cardy to finish off any look. Such a bargain.
4. Blue and white/cream striped knitted cardigan, £6 from Primark- Another really cute essential piece. I got this in the sale for £3 and it's a size 18 (I'm a size 8...) but it really isn't that big on (I think it's because it's stretchy). It's just so cosy! I've been wearing it a lot with my Skully top ^^

Skincare


5. Boots Botanics 100% Organic Rosewater Toning Spritz, £4.99 from Boots- Got this last week on offer for half price (I think). I heard about it on BeautyCrush's blog and it has such great reviews on Boots.com, it really is amazing! I've used it a few times and my skin drinks the stuff. Review coming soon!
6. Witch Naturally Clear Blemish Stick, £2.89 in Superdrug (currently a third off in Superdrug!)- I've always wanted to try this stuff. It was on offer, so, why not? ^^

Make-up


7(Far left). Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink, £6.29 in Boots- Such a stunning mauve toned pink lipstick! It suits me so well but it's more of an autumn colour, I picked it up out of sheer curiosity ^^ (roll on autumn!) I'm loving Rimmel lately!
8. Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick in Vintage Rose, £2.99 in Boots- A really nice orange toned natural pink lippie. It looks coral on the swatch on the Boots website, but it's not xD So pretty ^^

L to R, Vintage Rose, Vintage Pink
Immortal Charcoal
9. Maybelline Expression Colo(u)r Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow in Immortal Charcoal- I already have the permanant taupe shade and LOVE it, this is a gorgeous grey which is quite mettalic and more green toned than blue (which the packaging suggests). 

L to R- Vintage Rose, Vintage Pink, Immortal Charcoal

Haircare



10. Garnier Fructis Style Big Volume Heat Protect Spray, £3.89 in Superdrug (2 for £4 ^^)- I've never used a heat protect product (naughty, I know) but I never usually straighten/curl my hair. However, I do blow dry it when I was it in the morning and I thought this would be good for giving me a boost at the start of the day.
11. Garnier Fructis Hairspray Bamboo Flexihold Volume, £2.39 in Superdrug (2 for £4)- Just needed some more really, these products smell absolutely divine!

Random


"The Great Gatsby" by F. Scott Fitzgerald- I'm re-reading this for my AS level literature exam on friday. This has to be my all-time favourite book. I love the complexity of it, the glitz and glamour of the era it captures but, at the same time, how it conveys the darkness and corruption of the "roaring twenties". A literary masterpiece that I would highly recommend.

That was so long! I apologise xD Make sure to pop along again some time ^^
Lots of love, Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.