Monday 18 February 2013

Product Rave! Revlon Lip Butters ^^

I have absolutely loved these products since their release last summer, but now the sun is shining where I live I've been wearing them all the time ^^ I finally decided it's time I review them for you all and give you my opinion! :3

Left- Berry Smoothie, Right- Pink Truffle

I only have 2 of the shades available- Berry Smoothie & Pink Truffle. You've probably seen millions of posts like this so I won't bored you with lots of detail. I love the packaging! It's so cute- with the cross hatched, light design and the colours that are coordinated with the actual lipstick colour.

Left- Berry Smoothie, Right- Pink Truffle



Berry Smoothie

The casing of the lipsticks are so sleek, not the conventional "bullet" design which makes it feel like more of a balm.

Pink Truffle

Left- Pink Truffle, Right- Berry Smoothie- taken in natural light
As you can see from the swatches both of the lip butters are quite sheer, which makes them great for summer everyday wear. The pigmentation of Pink Truffle is better than Berry Smoothie and it has better coverage. The texture of these butters is very "buttery" (funny that xD) and creamy, your lips feel so lovely and hydrated when wearing these. I usually don't like a "glossy" finish but it looks really flattering ^^


Pink Truffle


 The colour of pink truffle is so gorgeous!!! This HAS to be one of my all time favourite lipsticks EVER! I got this last July for my prom makeup and I've loved it ever since ^^ I love how it really makes the colour of my eyes pop. If I had to describe it, it would be a muted pinky brown with coral/orange undertones with no shimmer (great description Laura xD)

Berry Smoothie

 Berry Smoothie is the colour I wanted to get originally but could never get hold of, it was sold out in local store for MONTHS -_- I picked this one up recently while Boots had an offer on them (one for £5). This is also a really pretty shade, not loved as much as my beloved pink truffle but still beautiful! This is a very lovely rosy light pink with slight silver sparkles, I can imagine it would work really well with "English rose" complexions ^^ These beauts can be picked up for £7.99 at Boots

That's it! Hope you enjoyed it ^^

Lots of love, Laura xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.