Wednesday 20 February 2013

Boots and Superdrug Haul (what I bought in town today)

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to be sharing with you a few make up and skincare products I purchased in town today mostly from Boots and Superdrug, as well as a couple of things I've been given randomly recently. On with the haul then...


Skincare (YAYYYY!)
Skincare
Clearasil Ultra Overnight Wash- I've been having some "blemish" issues lately, so when I saw this wash was reduced to £3 in my local Boots I jumped at the chance.
Boots Skinclear Oil-free Mattifying Lotion, £2.99- I have REALLY oily skin so when I saw all the amazing reviews for this "miracle product" I was so excited to try it! Even more excited when I saw it was half price in Boots (£1.49!!!) which it doesn't seem to be at the moment (however, the range is currently 3 for 2). 
And finally Boots Essentials Fragrance Free facial sponge, £2- Ever since I saw the budget "essentials" for various bloggers on The Sunday Girl's blog, which mentioned using a facial buffer, I was intrigued to try one as I've never considered it before. I'll have to update you on what I think of it.



Make up ^^
I have wanted to try some products from NYC (New York Colour) for a while so I decided to try a few :)
NYC Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer£3.49 but on offer in Superdrug for £2.49- I have seen SO MANY good and bad reviews about this product so I was so eager to get it and find out for myself! Will definitely do a review soon.
NYC Showtime Volumising Mascara, £1.99 (!?)- For £1.99 can you really go wrong? I needed some new mascara and this looked promising ^^
NYC In a New York Minute (see what they did there ;D) Quick Dry Nailpolish, £1.79 in Shade 246 Park Avenue- On the website this colour looks grey but it's really a GORGEOUS taupe colour (if you don't already know...I LOVE TAUPES!!!! :D) This was really an impulse buy...I literally picked it up and ran to the counter, I regret NOTHING.


Some more Make up (yay)
MUA Lipstick in Shade 2, £1- My fourth MUA lippie...enough said xD
W7 Lipstick in Kir Royale, I think around £3 from Amazon- I bought on a whim but really like it, the second W7 product I've tried (I really like them!) It's a gorgeous plum red/pink ^^
MUA Pressed Powder Blush in Shade 3, £1- I already have Shade 4 which I LOVE so I can't wait to try this!
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr Eyestudio Gel Cream Eyeshadow in 40 Permanent Taupe, £4.99 - What can I say, I'm a sucker for taupe shades ^^



Random stuff I've been given 
Benefit Prrrowl Lipgloss & Mascara Duo- My friend got this for her birthday and didn't like it so she gave it to me (was I ever going to say no to a free, practically unused, benefit product?? :D)
A really random pot of Nivea moistururiser- Can you actually beat this stuff for hydrating dry skin?? I don't use it on my face as it's quite heavy (however, I do used the Nivea Light one on my face in the evenings), but it's really good for dry hands or elbows etc.
A little Estee Lauder bag- My step mum received this with her last order and I thought it would be good for taking my make up essentials in when I'm on the move. It's just so cute!

Look at that shimmer xD So snazzy!

That's it!! That was a very long post, I apologise, I got a bit carried away. I'll be reviewing some of these products in the very near future ^^ I hope you enjoyed it.

Lots of love, Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.